Long-range RFID card Vietek uses RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology as the technology for identifying objects by radio waves. This technology allows the identification of objects through radio transceivers, which can then monitor, manage or trace each object. An automated identification method based on remote data storage, using an RFID tag device and an RFID reader.
- Application of RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Identification of objects by radio waves.
- Observation, management or tracking of each object.
- Information is read through the materials environment such as concrete, snow, fog, ice, paint …
Vietek Long-range card reader used in smart car parks, control vehicle in-out , automatic door open.
- Read distance from 3m – 10m
- Appropriate access control in-out for vehicles, motorcycles
- Can read 30 cards per second
- Dimensions (W x H x T): 76x70x15mm