Smart parking management system is a system that integrates advanced technology and modern equipment such as camera monitoring, vehicle access control by magnetic card system, plate number recognition … This solution minimizes risk of financial loss with high safety and increase management efficiency.
- Overview of smart car parking system – Vietek
- Traditional car retention method
- Advantages of using smart parking
- Principles of operation of parking lots for non-resident vehicles
- Principles of operation of parking lots for subscribers
- Equipment system for one lane in- out
- Smart parking management system design
- Parking place and parking guidance system
With the solution of parking management VIETEK SMART PARKING, to ensure the full satisfaction of management needs for the type of parking area from small to large. System information is updated and displayed immediately to help people. Managers can take the initiative in managing and operating the parking lots.
Introduce Car parking system – Vietek
- Smart vehicle control system using RFID card. Vietek control the entrance of the car / motorcycle in a convenient way. System combined with system cameras, number plate recognition software, image storage media at up to the parking lot through the long-range reader system.
- Management system parking using remote smart card solution is a comprehensive and self-contained, fully guaranteed to meet management needs for the type of parking scale from small to large.
- System information is displayed and instantly updated to help managers take the initiative in operating and managing the parking lot.
- Simple, flexible but tight operating procedures bring convenience and peace of mind to users as well as customers..
- The system is a perfect combination of instruction, control and charging equipment for vehicles.
Parking management solution VIETEK SMART PARKING
Traditional car retention method
Guests come in : When there is a car on the security guard use a pen to write the number plate on the paper ticket and then give the guest or security guard to use chalk to write the number on the car and give it to guests.
Guest out: The security guard collects the ticket and collects the money at the par value.
Traditional car retention method have disadvantages:
- Bad guys can steal tickets or pick up lost tickets.
- Bad guys can change the number plate, turn the car.
- Counterfeit tickets, tickets are crumpled, …
- Long time for recording ticket
- In peak hours, it takes a lot of manpower
Difficult to manage:
- The complex payment method can not be performed with this method of keeping vehicle: per time, day and night, …
- Management is difficult to control because there are no reports on turnover, number of vehicles, look up car history, …
Advantages of Smart parking management system
- Use ticket with magnetic card -> no need to write ticket -> fast, convenient, safe.
- Using the camera system to capture vehicle images and photos sender vehicle parking, panorama.
- Automatic number plate recognition and alerts in cases where there is a difference.
- Automatically save information about tickets, vehicles, when customers come in and go out, …
- Automatically calculate money according to the formulas have been set up on the system.
Operating principle of smart parking system:
Principles of operation of parking lots for non-resident vehicles
When the vehicle come in: guest swipes the card to save vehicle information (card ID, time, number plate, image) when the data is saved to the input data at the processing server. Barrier will automatically open for the car.
When the vehicle out: Guests swipes a card to get information, the system determines the information on the vehicle. If the system misrepresentation will issue a warning the next processing option. The correct information will be printed invoices for customers, information will be updated to the car data and the Barrier will open for the vehicle.
Principles of operation of parking lots for subscribers
Vehicles on: Guests swipes a card to get vehicle information . The system identifies the registered customer information if the wrong system will issue a warning and the next processing options. If right information system will save the data input and open to the car on.
Vehicles out: Guests swipes card out to get information, the authentication system with information on the vehicle if the wrong system will issue a warning and subsequent treatment options. The correct information, system will update the vehicle data and the barrier will open for the vehicle.
Equipment system for one lane in- out:
- Magnetic cards and card readers
- Computer installation Management Vietek Parking Software
- License plate capture cameras
- Vehicle Sender Capture Cameras
- Barrier + Loop Detector (Options)
- LED display information panel (Options)
- Receipt printers (Options)
- Other auxiliary devices
Equipment system for one lane in- out
Details: Selection and installation of equipment of the system
Smart parking management system design
Models of smart parking being applied today
For parking have Gated entry and output ports separate (or the parking have a lots gate), each port used 1 own computer to manage -> the computer should be connected LANs together (through a switch network)
Data from the system can save on one computer in the any lane , however, to increase the stability of the system, recommends a system with> = 4 ports, proposes the use of 01 PC ( or Server) as a Data Server.
Usually each managed computer 1 lanes, however there are cases where one computer can manage 2, 3, 4 lanes:
Model 1: Parking with Entrance and Exit Gate for each vehicle (car, motorbike, …) => Each computer manages one lane (2 cameras + 1 card reader).
Parking with separate entrance and exit ports for each vehicle
Model 2: Car parking with 1 Gate for both in and out of each vehicle (car, motorbike) => Each computer manages 2 lanes, one in and one out (4 cameras + 2 readers card)
Every one computer manages 2 lanes, 1 lanes, 1 lanes for motorcycles
Every one computer manages two lanes, one in lane , one out lane for the car
Model 3: Parking with separate Entrance and exit Gates, both for motorcycles and cars. => Each computer manages 2 lanes, 1 lanes for motorcycle and 1 lanes for car . Lanes using a panoramic camera (3 cameras + 1 card reader)
Model 4: Parking with separate entrance and exit Gates, for both motorcycles and cars. => Each computer manages 3 lanes, 1 lanes and 2 lanes. lanes using a panoramic camera (5 cameras + 2 card readers)
Every one computer manages 3 lanes, 2 lanes, 1 lanes
Model 5: Parking with separate entrance and exit Gates for both motorcycles and cars => Each computer manages 4 lanes, 2 lanes and 2 lanes, cars and lanes. The motorcycles use the same panoramic camera (6 cameras + 2 card readers)
Every one computer manages 4 lanes, 2 lanes and 2 lanes
Model 6: The reversing lane (for factory, school) need doubles the number of cameras, the number of card reader remaining the same.
The reversing lane
Select the device in the system
The introduction of the Smart Parking Management System, VIETEK SMARTPARKING with RFID Card and License plate recognition Technology, has satisfactory all kinds difficult problem with parking managers in the past. To develop and improve the system of engineers, VIETEK continuously researches, develops and integrates Parking Management System with Intelligent Building Systems to support all human needs.
Management Software Smart parking – Vparking
- Vparking software is a suite of software used to manage vehicles entering and leaving the parking lot. The image processing system is located at the entrance or at any location that requires automatic identification of the vehicle number plate.
- Vparking is a multi-purpose parking management software that helps manage all medium and large parking lots in a simple way. The software is designed flexibly to fit many different management models.
- Decentralization is independent, easy to manage
- Integrated Internet managers can check parking operation information of parking anywhere.
Parking management software with many advantages:
- Manage entry and exit Automatic
- Control 2 lanes at the same time
- Change lane function
- Barrier Control
- Warning by horns and lights
- Display the price on the LED panel
- Extract reports on the number of vehicles entering and leaving
- Report revenue by date / month / year
- Simple interface, easy to use.
Video operation system:
View detailed parking management software here
For more understand the system of smart parking of Vietek please contact us for advice.
Viet Software and Technology Development Joint Stock Company-Vietek
Address: 3B Floor, Licogi 12 Building , No. 21 Dai Tu, Dai Kim, Hoang Mai, Hanoi.
Phone: 0986 851 538 – 0973 610 922